Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Package of HAPPINESS

This is my work space. That is what i'll be using to work. And my work will be coding for many tiring days and even a few nights. This is what i thought when i first entered this place some three months back after inmense training on various programing languages, but there was something else hidden in it for me. A package that contained something everyone wanted to have irrespective of age, time, location etc., and it could be said in one word and that is HAPPINESS .None of my friends were with me at that moment all got posted at different locations.I was almost a "Lone-Wolf" with nothng to do, other than bugging my HR daily for project or something to work upon. Got fed up with that and then decided to sit in this pc and start doing something[i really had no clue what i was going to do with it]. Then i heard a voice behind me shouting at the pc, there i saw someone named pokkiri. We got introduced and he sent me a key to HAPPINESS inside my pc. I recieved it and installed it. It was something i knew for quite sometime. It was COUNTER-STRIKE. I got introduced to all others as RaveN. Pokkiri, Realman, Top gun/gunner, deadman , ruler, hunter ,Ralfii, hatty, phantom , etc., were the new friends i got introduced to. These are nothing but our names in the game and there are even more which i haven't mentioned. We got together, made a bunch. Enjoyed, believe me really enjoyed and helped one other.
They introduced me to Lunch time work [Carrom and Table tennis] and helped me improve in them. Then i got to know more like Maravan, hitman , Thunderstorm and a few more.
A Hurdle:
Then we started conducting tournaments to encourage ourselves and improve the standard of playing. When one such great event was going on we were CAUGHT. As this is illegal according to our company policies our logins were locked and the issue was raised in Hierarchy. After loosening their grips[We got out of the mess], we got bored and few were only ready to take the risk again. Like tsunami they struck us a few times again. But we recovered and found a shell to protect us. Here we had a better chance to escape.
Then we started to build our Castle back. Now we are back.
This is the cubicle after we have left for lunch....



4 comments:

ramya said...

Mr.Theramai!!!!
Un "PACKAGE OF HAPPINESS" unna mathiri samme mokkai irukku........... aga mothathula INFYla OB adikurenu rangea sollavara.........
he he he....... keep the good work oing.......

putchutney said...

Off to a great start in Blogging !!!
Thala .. awesome ,... btw .. Quake enna achu !!!

Wait .. we will have a Company Vs Company match ..

boobu said...

rice wat abt dumb c
u must form one team
next year infi vs wipro potukalam
ena solra?

Sankar said...

what happnd? no new posts??